Rent is due on the 1st day of every month. Rent is considered late by the 2nd. A late fee will be assessed at 5:00 PM on the 5th and at 5:00 PM on the 10th if the balance is not paid in full. Any outstanding balance not paid in full by the 15th will be filed with the attorney. Once suit is filed, tenant is responsible for all attorney’s fees and court costs.
- NO CASH ACCEPTED!
- All payments must be made payable to Bryan Properties
- Full address and name of person the rent is to be applied to must be printed on the payment.
- All payments must be mailed to Bryan Properties at 2659 E. Normandy Suite 108 Springfield, M0 65804
- Payments that are mailed must be received by the 5th at 5:00 PM to avoid late fees.
- If any payments are returned by your financial institution for any reason there will be a returned item charge of $30.00 added to your account. If the payment is late as a result you will also be subject to any late fees.
- A money order will be required to pay any returned checks.
- Be sure you completely fill out your money order or check. We are not able to fill in any information for you.